Junior Editor – VFX – Spark44 – London EC1Y
Location: London EC1Y
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organisation, and a joint venture with
Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 colleague, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
As an In House junior editor and VFX artist you will provide essential support in creating innovative, high end film content for Jaguar Land Rover across multi-platform including digital, social, OOH and event coverage. From supporting the Post Production Director and other senior editors on large scale projects to leading your own filmic projects, this is a challenging but rewarding role that will provide you with invaluable experience of the end to end post production process. As a key member of the team, you will be a well-organised team player with creative problem solving skills who will be expected to work effectively with creative teams, producers and account management teams. This is a hands on and fast paced role so above all you will need to be a self-starter, proactive individual with a passion for video editing and motion graphics, someone who takes real pride in their work and someone who creates work to an incredibly high standard.
- Editing high quality film and motion graphics content for multi-platform – digital, social, ooh, events and dealerships.
- Re-purpose and optimise existing film assets for social and digital.
- Organising and archiving video assets.
- Supporting senior editors in organising projects and creating selects.
- Ensure company case studies and showreels are up to date.
- Participation in the creative process, offering ideas and creative solutions.
- On shoots serve as a camera assistant and videographer.
- Management and storage of project files and associated media.
- Build close working relationships with creative teams, producers, and account managers to aid project development.
- A passionate film and motion graphics editor with 2+ years experience within an agency or production company.
- Proficient using the adobe suite – Premier Pro and After effects.
- Knowledge of the end to film production and CGI/Post Production workflows.
- Grading skills in Davinci Resolve would be desirable.
- Post-production skills in editing sound design, motion graphic, grading, compression, codecs and formats.
- Proven camera operating experience would be desirable.
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-moving Agency and production environment.
- Ability to adapt your skills and approach to a broad range of project types.
- A desire to build further JLR product knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management – ability to organise and plan workloads for yourself.
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
“Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.”