IT Support Analyst – Warner Bros. Studios – Watford
Warner Bros. Studios job in Watford
Warner Bros. Studios
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst on an initial 3 month basis to work between the Leavesden and Borehamwood sites.
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Studio & Production Infrastructure Operations Director, this position is responsible for delivery of 1st and 2nd line IT support to WBSL staff, permanent tenants and productions, located at WBSL, working closely with the Globally based EIS team.
Primary Purpose of role
- Day to day site wide delivery and support of Infrastructure Services including e-mail, print, voice and infrastructure based applications, desktop, audio video including associated hardware.
- Working in a team of IT Support Analysts to provide on-site IT support at Leavesden for all WB corporate users, productions and permanent tenants predominantly desktop hardware and software (PC and Mac), but with a good level of working knowledge of all key infrastructure components (servers & networks), applications including e-mail, file & print and voice services.
- Monitor all IT asset activity (installs, moves, adds and changes) to ensure an accurate asset inventory
- Providing on-site assistance to global server and network teams as and when requested
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with various IT outsource groups including the global Helpdesk and offshore technical teams
- Assist with knowledge management for the Helpdesk, identifying gaps in their knowledge and providing relevant assistance.
- Maintain technical documentation, including training guides.
- Participate in IT projects as and when appropriate
- Under direction of the Infrastructure & Operations Team Lead, gather IT requirements
- Ensure organisational adherence to IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Adhoc generalist IT support
- Experience of working within or alongside outsourced IT teams
- Demonstrable experience of working within an ITIL service management environment.
- Demonstrable service desk experience.
- Working in the media sector, preferably in the film/television production industry.
- Strong experience in a customer service orientated environment.
Skills / Qualities
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of PC (hardware & software) including Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good working knowledge of network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) connectivity and support including troubleshooting and testing
- Printer / MFD configuration and support
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of core applications, including MS Active Directory and Exchange
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of telephone systems and VoIP.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels and providing a professional, accurate and timely service at all times.
- Able to be flexible with regards to working hours. The role supports productions and Studio Tour that operate outside of standard business hours.
- Proactive, punctual, flexible, follows instructions and/or lead other team members if required, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Strong sense of urgency when dealing with priority items.
- Willingness to use initiative to add value to the organisation.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a fast-moving and very busy environment.
- Flexible, resilient, tenacious and committed.
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Professional appearance/attitude.
- Articulate and assertive.
- Strong team orientation; ability to work closely and well with other team members.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...