The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside our Content Insight Team, if you’re passionate about TV and exploring the possibilities of data led insight this is the role for you” – Insight Senior Manager
What you’ll do:
– Manage implementation of pan-European Studios performance reporting, aligning with Strategic Insight teams across the Sky Group to understand relevant insight in each country
– Have an understanding of data definitions and differences across the Group to ensure Sky Studios reporting is fully understood throughout the business
– Help develop KPIs that drive behaviour that is beneficial to the business by co-ordinating analysis of which KPIs are relevant in each market.
– Support implementation of Studios KPIs into local markets, lead efforts to automate KPI reporting where possible and liaise closely with Data Technology team for its delivery
– Deputise for / assist Senior Manager in generating insights across Sky content portfolios
– Lead ad-hoc insight projects to keep stakeholders informed of the latest performance trends around key content.
What you’ll bring:
– Extensive experience in insight and analysis, preferably in a media environment
– An enquiring mind that thrives on new challenges, problem solving and a dynamic environment
– Strong numeracy skills and be statistically literate with a high level of attention to detail
– Experience of TV audience measurement and analysis systems (e.g. Techedge)
– Ability to analyse data / information and condense findings down to concise conclusions and recommendations for key stakeholders which are based on evidence
– Knowledge of linear and non-linear television markets and emerging trends in viewing behaviour
The Strategic Insight Content team ensures that decision-making is in tune with our consumer knowledge. We want to know exactly what makes our customers tick what are their attitudes, needs and preferences, and how do they interact and engage with our products and content. Our insights will have a direct impact on some of the key decisions that Sky make and we are constantly striving to create new and better ways of utilising the data that we have.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– iscounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so, we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.