In-House Photographer/ Videographer/ Designer – Comfort Click – London
Company: Comfort Click
Established nearly fifteen years ago, we have organically grown from a start-up to becoming a multinational company, with offices in three continents and covering thirteen international markets. We have done this by creating and continuously developing world-class e-commerce brands and as a result, achieving year on year growth. We are part of a group that has solid financial stability and an appetite for identifying business opportunities. Our business has no external backers or venture capitalists and this has given us the freedom to act fast with dynamic business decisions.
The UK office is only a short walk away from East Croydon station, which has excellent train links to Central London, allowing access to the West End and City in just 25 minutes. The 20,000 sq ft office and logistics centre boasts seven large meeting/conference rooms fully equipped with projection, AV and climate control. There are two spacious open plan work areas which are modern, bright and fun. Our recreation area includes a PS4, pro pool table and table football. Our kitchen and eating areas have all of the equipment that you may be used to at home and you will find free hot drinks and fruit.
We encourage team collaboration and provide excellent meeting facilities, with the latest technology and practices. We believe that if you create work environments that allow people to feel inspired, it will attract better people and bring success to any organisation. This is why we have invested a lot into our workplace and will always continue to do so.
- Can create and edit photos, videos and create motion graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe LightRoom, Photoshop CameraRaw, Adobe Premier, AfterEffects and SpeedGrade or FCP.
- Experience with creating content that is specific for social media platforms.
- Ability in all aspects of journalistic photography, AP style cutline writing and photo/video editing.
- Must be flexible to work at different hours and days based on the needs of the business.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be creatively and technically proficient in commercial, photojournalist, studio, lifestyle and portrait photography.
- Experience in determining shot in camera and set layout.
- Photo finishing and retouching proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Continuously take high quality product photos in different settings.
- Generate product videos that can be used multi-platform.
- Organise and create model based photo and video shoots.
- Edit photographs and videos with an eye for detail.
- Create world class social media specific video imagery.
- Coordinating with the marketing team from planning to completion.
- Liaise with our production team in India to ensure that the company has its best always on display.
- Maintain photographic and video equipment.
- Creating and managing a library for all creatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be self-motivated and determined.
- Highly organized so that you are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a strong work ethic, intelligence and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Hands-on and methodological approach.
- Experience of working independently.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Somebody that constantly finds ways to make things better.
- Ability to deal with a fast paced work environment.
Attractive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience. The company offers a market leading benefits programme which includes medical insurance, gym, pension and shopping discount schemes and a whole lot more. 95% of management is sourced from within the company and the opportunity for fast career progression is unrivalled.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time