Pixl is a young and growing start up based in London and working between the UK and Hong Kong. We are a media creating short form original video content for brands on social media as well as for our own platforms.
We are looking for a Junior Video Editor to join our team and be part of our company journey. This is a key role and we seek a passionate creative, risk taker and innovator.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all photo and video contents for both UK and Hong Kong projects.
- Editing top video content for both clients and our own social media channels in multiple formats (Facebook, IGTV, IG Stories, Youtube).
- Develop and ensure the style, tone and quality of great video content.
- Create and develop original titles and motion graphics.
- Manage and keep up-to-date the post-production schedule.
- Ensure all deadlines are met throughout the post production process and deliver final assets on time.
- Occasionally shoot interviews in our studio if necessary.
- Help with pre-production of the UK content when required.
You must have:
- Solid professional editing and post-production experience (preferably with experience in editing short form interviews or youtube content).
- Extensive working knowledge of editing softwares (Premiere Pro & After Effects a must).
- A good eye for details and colour correction.
- Confidence behind the camera as well as good technical experience.
- Ability to help develop creative concepts and ideas for videos, including editing footage and arranging sound to ensure video content is of the highest quality.
- Keen interest for new media formats and an overall curiosity for the social media ever-growing industry.
- Passionate about photography and videography.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Media related degree appreciated but not required if experience can be of proof.
- Work examples and showreel must be provided upon application.
Why work with us?
You will get to play a huge part of the company’s evolution as one of our the key roles hence the possibility to not only learn but also grow very quickly.
You can have the possibility to work from home or in the office.
We offer holiday entitlements, pension benefits, and Statutory Sick Pay.
We offer a 6 month contract with possibility of a full-time contract at the end of the fixed-term.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £21,500.00 /year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide masks and hand sanitiser to our employees and respect social distances.
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19