Impact Creative have partnered with a leading entertainment company to find a Project Coordinator with a background and expertise in localisation. This is an exciting time to join the company, as the nature of the localisation projects will provide the opportunity to work on an exciting variety of content and develop your skills in localisation across numerous different markets.
As Project Coordinator, your role will involve working on the marketing content localisation, adapting the content accordingly across a multitude of different markets and dialects. You will be reporting to the Project Manager and working in collaboration with the rest of the Localisation team, ensuring the consistent and effective localisation of content across the different markets.
This role will be working remotely. Due to the nature of the role, someone that is multilingual will be ideal.
Project Coordinator responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Project Manager, delivering consistent progress updates and clarifying any potential issues
- Monitor work orders across numerous systems, ensuring that project setup is delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, assign and delegate localisation tasks to external partners
- Provide valuable insights to the Program team that identifies areas for potential optimisation through automation or enhancement
- Perform other administrative tasks where need be, looking after any content or copy modification required
Ideal Project Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience and expertise in localisation
- Entertainment / Media or related experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and lingual skills
- Understanding of multiple languages