A leading entertainment company are looking for an Awards Project Manager to join their team for 6 months on a freelance basis. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Producer who has a background in the entertainment industry and is used to working collaboratively with UK and global markets.
- Help manage the production and delivery of promotional assets for the industry awards season.
- Sourcing, adapting and managing advertising assets and delivering these assets against media plans.
- Managing an integrated marketing campaign including OOH, digital, display, TV, radio and social.
- Experience with digital marketing and media and the ever-changing trends in this area.
- Overseeing and analyzing the production of spec sheets.
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and understanding of localization workflows.
- Experience working as a Project Manager or Producer in the entertainment industry.
- Have worked with creative agencies who can give clear and informative information, also have had exposure to digital marketing and media.
- Delivered film marketing campaigns either client or agency side. (This is essential)
- Someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You must have a love for all thing’s entertainment and film for this role and have exceptional experience to bring to the table. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.