The main purpose of the Head of Creative is to manage the areas and departments within creative department and making sure it is delivered on time with maximum quality.
- Establish scope of Creative department through strategic business drivers
- Managing all areas of creative department including graphics, design, promotions and creative software IT etc.
- Manage and coach the graphics, Web , and design teams
- Lead the evaluation and design of creative solutions
- Design, develop and deliver the overall processes of how work moves through the creative department
- Managing departmental budgets and costs associated with them;
- Deliver monthly reports against measures and standards for department
- Communicating effectively with members of the team and other senior management across departments;
- Keeping up to date with changes in media technology by building and maintaining a network of contacts and keeping up to date with new systems and techniques.
- Develop and evaluate comprehensive plans to satisfy present and future needs of the channel in relation to its needs in animation, media graphics and promo’s
- Responsible for the manpower planning, recruitment and training requirements for the creative department
- Developing and using awareness of best practice in health and safety for the workplace;
- Solid understanding of new technologies and their implementation in a creative department environment.
- Extensive IT knowledge in relation to the tools, techniques and programmes
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to function effectively with tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage people who work under pressure in a live news environment
- Ability to work with senior Management across other departments and understand their needs in relation to the running of the creative department
- Good knowledge of suppliers and options available and future developments
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters Qualification in a media related or specialist subject.
- Strong Industry experience as a production manager.
- 7 -10 years of experience in the broadcast production field
- Fluent in Arabic Language.
- In depth knowledge of Arabic broadcast industry.
Application closing date: 03/07/2019.