Global Editor – All Things Hair – Green Park Content – London
Company: Green Park Content
Green Park Content
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We manage and run the global All Things Hair project (www.allthingshair.com). All Things Hair is a consumer-focused hair styling and inspiration website, social channels and digital platform, powered by Unilever.
We are looking for an experienced editorial do-er to join the All Things Hair global team and to support the effective execution of multiple global editorial workstreams which span both business and usual and special projects.
They will ultimately be responsible for the quality of all content created and published – through the lens of editorial perfection, brand suitability and Unilever communications guidelines… whilst always considering user wants and needs. The right candidate will work closely with all other ATH teams to include Global Editorial, Local editorial, SEO, operations team and some client liaison with Unilever.
All Things Hair is largely driven by search so we are looking for someone that possesses a granular understanding of the end to end process required to optimise content for maximum SEO benefit – but that can balance this with a very high level of editorial integrity.
- Special project management – effective and efficient delivery of special projects throughout the year (non BAU) e.g. Tent-pole moments, brand campaigns and Unilever innovation projects such as Chatbot builds
- Product – Ensure that the right products are in the right studios (UK, Brazil, Jakarta) to shoot video, infographics and flatlays as and when needed
- Brand management – Connect with Global and Local Unilever Haircare brand managers to understand how we can facilitate their needs/priorities. Execute brand/product content strategies and support with quality reporting
- Post product QA of content outputs – work the global CCO’s to quality control website publishing and editorial outputs
- Day-to-day editorial project management support – a herder of people and the keeper of actions, timelines and deliverables. Working closely with the operations team and with multiple parties including freelance writers, development, SEO and brand managers
- Day-to-day client relations – Regular contact with junior clients at Unilever – you will need to understand how to service clients and have a willingness to build a relationship based on trust and mutual respect
- Writing, publishing – experience of WordPress CMS is preferable
- SEO best practices
- Data management – Analytics and Excel
- Presentations – PowerPoint
- Client relations
- YouTube experience is a plus
To be successful in this role you should be:
- A right-brain / left-brain person – super creative but operational
- Efficient and organised – can take an existing process and improve even further
- Tenacious and proactive self-starter – someone that can think two steps ahead
- Effective and articulate communicator – with all levels and also in multilingual environment (English speak only is fine, however)
- Confident – and comfortable enough to be client facing
- A passion for hair and beauty is an advantage
What is it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.
Our culture is very inclusive and open, everyone is hugely collaborative across all the teams and projects that we work on. There is an expectation to work hard, make all our work a success, and ultimately enjoy what we do every day.
If you wish to be part of our amazing team send us your CV today!
Due to the high number of applications we will not respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Editing: 2 years (Required)