Freelance Videographer & Editor – Social Awaken Ltd – London
Company: Social Awaken Ltd
Social Awaken Ltd
Are you looking to be apart of one of the Top Social Media Agencies based in London?
Well look no further, we are currently on the look out for a Freelance Videographer and Editor who can work with us on some exciting projects.
- The organising and scheduling of various video shoots based on client needs and requirements and to meet all necessary deadlines.
- The Creation of video assets as required and in line with brand guidelines specific to each client.
- The pre production of any and all video shoots required to be undertaken for clients.
- The storage and organise of assets and data into a manageable and referanceable format.
- To work alongside the social media management and design team to formulate stylized shoots to match the strategy of branding the company has implemented.
- The editing of all video assets on a regular basis and to deadline.
- Videography Equipment
- Fluent in premier pro, After effects and general video editing software
- Fluent in the use of a camera for shooting film and taking pictures.
- An understanding of colour grading
- Attention to detail
- Able to organise and schedule own work and to work independently
- Able to travel
Job Type: Part-time
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- London, Greater London (Required)