Freelance Production Assistant – JSR Agency – London EC1V
Company: JSR Agency
Location: London EC1V
£100 a day
JSR Agency are currently on the hunt for a talented production assistant to join our busy talented team on a freelance basis. As a Production Assistant you will have experience in luxury photography and / or film production.
Have excellent organisational and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate diplomatically and confidently with a wide range of people across all levels, both internally and externally.
Be energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for photography and fashion with a good knowledge of competitors.
Have strong attention to detail with the ability to use initiative and work efficiently under time pressure.
The production Assistants key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating UK shoot production schedules
- Manage key relationships with stylists/photographers/videographers
- Facilitate pre-production planning sessions and compile detailed workflow plans
- Lead on-set day to day production schedules for stills and videos on monthly product release shoots
- Assist with budget tracking
- Maintain the contact database and scout any new talent
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key departments within the business
- Ensure shoot guidelines are adhered to across each category within the product portfolio in order to consistently deliver top quality imagery
- Liaise with operations teams to secure product and prop deliveries from various locations
- Assist with call sheets, expenses and estimates
- Co-ordinate the return of imagery post-shoot to Retouch teams
Ideally you will have previous experience gained within a similar position within a production / Media agency along with a keen interest for film, photography and digital media.
Being a computer whizz with some exposure to finance and also being a problem solver who loves to mix within the team would be a real plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £100.00 /day