Food Videographer/ Photographer – Cakes Today – Wembley
Company: Cakes Today
We are looking for a Videographer / Photographer to become part of a young and dynamic team!
Who we are:
Cakes Today is a family run, same day cake specialist who has revolutionised how to make and deliver bespoke cakes. We create hundreds of smiles every day and change the lives of many. Our customers can order till 9 pm for same day cake delivery. We offer more than 500 cakes with everyone being handmade, personalised and delivered often within hours or collected within minutes. No one else makes cakes with our quality, service, value, availability or price points.
With a motivated team of nearly 50 team members, we now want to show the world what we do and want to take our business to the next level.
This is where you fit in:
We are looking for a team player who can work on tasks independently. You will be reporting directly to our Marketing Manager and will be working with our E-commerce Manager. Your role will be helping us to create, edit and upload content.
- Creating visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of a design for digital media output in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Design content to create a high-quality graphic design for the Software platforms appropriate for the target audience, including but not limited to: e-newsletters, blogs, social media posts and other marketing related output.
- Assist in the development and production of email marketing campaigns. Design, build and order print publications and training guides.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for developing marketing plans and strategies with our Marketing Manager.
We need someone who wants to tell our story from the hundreds of smiles which we create to the charity work and giving back we do almost daily.
We are seeking hungry, motivated, driven individuals who are seeking further themselves and their careers. There are plenty of opportunities to further yourself and your career as our company continues to develop and so does our marketing team.
To qualify for this position, you will have experience in Digital Design with experience in Photography, Video Production and editing of content. You will have solid experience to design and editing tools such as the Adobe suite such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc.
- Great organizational skills
- A portfolio of work, ideally food or fashion related
- Knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge in After Effects and Video Editing
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Broad understanding of marketing design and layout
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the brand
- Experience in (food) photography and videography
- A general understanding of how colour, texture and placement can elevate the food and translate brand values
If you can identify yourself in this, please send a copy of your CV including a hyperlinked portfolio and links to your work / digital/social media channels that you have worked on.
We are located just a few minutes from the North Circular (Wembley/ Neason/ Ikea) with free parking. The Metropolitan/ Jubilee Line at Wembley Park as well as an overground route to Wembley Stadium station, all of which is just 10-15 minutes walk. There is also a bus (number 92), which comes from Wembley Central.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Cake Decorating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wembley, Greater London (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)