Filming & Post Production Apprenticeship – Croydon College – London EC2Y
Company: Croydon College
Location: London EC2Y
£140 – £150 a week
Football Fan app is fan engagement platform for billions of Football Fans globally. Fans can create new or join existing Banter Rooms, post their Football stories, find other fans nearby or in a location, get Football news, fixtures & standings for various leagues/cups from around the world, personal or group messaging with their friends.
Fans can collect FanCoins for every contribution they make to the app and can redeem them for various goods.
Football Fan apps vision is to become the primary app for anything to do with Football.
Football Fan app has been built using state of art latest technology that includes Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Blockchain & video streaming offering plethora of business opportunities & we are keen to discuss them in detail with like-minded people.
Filming & Post Production (1 Position):
We are looking for a videographer and editor (post production) who could help us in building our own professional quality video content. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to get into filming and editing, if that is your passion and choice of career. The role provides potential to grow with the start-up where every effort is recognized. All we are looking for is a candidate who can demonstrate their skills & adds value to our growing team.
Skills that we are looking in the candidate are:
- Ability to professionally film various Football related videos, it can be behind the scenes at a Football club or a simple filming of a player doing various Football skills.
- Ability to edit these videos once filmed and also add music (if required).
- Ability to work in any weather and any location as it may require travel and sometimes Football games are played in adverse weather conditions.
- Should possess good understanding of Football (Soccer).
- Able to work during Football match time, which are mainly on weekends or in the evenings.
- Should possess good verbal & written English skills.
- Should be SELF DRIVEN & able to PROACTIVELY provide interesting ideas & concepts for filming and post production.
- Should be creative, dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, dedicated, team player, quick learner, with can-do attitude, positive & more importantly loves their job.
- Should be able to bring value to the company by creative video, filming and post production skills.We prefer someone with relevant experience but we are looking for the right candidate so experience will not be the deciding factor for the right candidate.
London & Croydon Office
Excellent opportunity to learn with hands on experience and become a permanent employee of a growing start-up company
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £140.00 to £150.00 /week
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- London EC2Y (Required)