Film Producer Internship – Famegate Studios – London
Company: Famegate Studios
We are looking for talents to join us in our creative and film department.
- Propose, research, and draft video concepts for our social media accounts and brand partnerships
- Produce and edit a variety of videos across our YouTube Channel and platform
- Work with PR and Content/Community teams to brainstorm fresh and creative video ideas for improved engagement
- Video production workflow for to promote best practices and standards
- Video/Film Production On-set management and assistant
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Media and Communications, or equivalent work experience in video or film production
- Experience with creative software (Adobe effects, Photoshop and illustrator)
- Able to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with basic audio editing is a plus (Adobe Audition)
- Strong work ethics, discipline, and willingness to learn
Required to be:
- Able to take artistic and technical direction positively and work well within a team environment.
- Team oriented.
Measures of Performance:
- On time delivery.
- Continuous improvement.