Executive Assistant – CBS – London
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Studios International
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: London, United Kingdom
CBS Studios International is the leading supplier of programming to the international television marketplace, licensing to more than 200 markets in more than 60 languages across multiple media platforms. The Studio participates in international channel ventures, currently comprised of 18 channels in 24 languages across over 100 territories, reaching more than 70 million households worldwide. CBS Studios International also exports a diverse lineup of formats for local production around the world. The division distributes content from CBS Television Studios, CBS Television Distribution, Showtime, CBS News, CBS Films and a library of more than 70,000 hours of programming. CBS Studios International is a division of CBS Corporation. We strive to hire the most talented individuals and are committed to helping employees feel valued and inspired.
Currently we are searching for the position of Executive Assistant for our office in Central London.
The Executive Assistant must demonstrate the ability to operate effectively with senior executives, management and colleagues at all levels and possess a true desire to develop a longstanding partnership with the Client Relations colleagues they will be supporting. The role is based in CBS’s central London office, near Charlotte Street.
Duties for the role include performing a variety of routine to complex tasks, along with varied administrative responsibilities that will support the Client Relations executives. The Executive Assistant will assist with preparing and editing a wide range of documents and reports, including the development of general correspondence, creating and maintaining specialized reports, crafting PowerPoint presentations, administrative recording and filing, and other related duties as assigned. The position requires a high level of organizational skills, flexibility, and professionalism, especially when interacting with senior executives and employees throughout the broader organisation.
- Manage calendar: Schedule conference calls and meetings. Keep executives and management apprised of ongoing calendar changes, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external and make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executive’s available time.
- Book frequent travel on behalf of executives or team members. Due to the international nature of the business, the ability to execute multiple travel changes and manage day-of-travel schedule and confirmations such as pick up times, flight delays, etc. is essential
- Prepare and manage frequent expense reports and reconciliations
- Create, modify and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, status reports, presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel), and other related documents (may be of a highly confidential/critical nature)
- Proofread, copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents
- Assist in the implementation of meetings, special events,and off sites including creating and managing invitation lists, reconciliation of responses, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics and catering and taking minutes.
- Manage highly confidential business matters and files.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately
- Track and follow up on various action items to ensure schedules and due dates are met
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others
- Minimum of 5 years administrative / support / executive assistant experience working with senior executives within an international company
- Technically savvy professional. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone
- Advanced ability to exercise a degree of discretion and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Established experience in problem solving, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through, and manage issues in a timely manner
- Team player
- Structured mind-set and strong organizational skills
- Takes ownership, proactive and accurate
- Must have a valid work permit for the United Kingdom
- Fluent in English
- Full time available, 5 days a week
- A very dynamic international work environment
- Being part of a leading, global mass media company which is rapidly expanding
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to learn new skills and capabilities and build up a career within the entertainment industry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply to Executive Assistant – CBS – London