DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHER – Bulk Powders – London
Company: Bulk Powders
We are looking for a highly creative Senior Videographer to help take BULK POWDERS® video content to the next level. We are an ambitious business with fantastic recent growth and want to communicate to our fans/new fans in a compelling and engaging way that stands out from the crowd!
This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects involving world class sporting talent such as Anthony Joshua, Tom Daley and many more!
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio/recent showreel with your application.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
- Shoot, edit and deliver outstanding/best in class video content (for social channels) to help drive aggressive growth across social media. This would include major in-house campaigns such as Black Friday, Christmas, high profile athlete/ambassador launches and ongoing content.
- Be accountable for future video planning and have the ability to manage multiple high profile projects at once.
- Reactive social video content production for all channels.
- Produce time sensitive content for major events during the year, always delivering on time.
- Implementation of translations across European/other markets for video content.
- Make time for regular research into competitors and cutting edge brands so we are ahead of the game.
- Ensure all brand video assets are always to the highest standard (social headers, YouTube end frames, brand bumpers, etc.).
- Media management of all assets following sign off and completion.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- Outstanding videography skills – concept development/visualising, set up and filming, editing and experience of gaining quick alignment on video content for activation.
- Experience of working on fast growing, ambitious brands is essential.
- Interest in sports and understands the Sports Nutrition/Sportswear category.
- Team player and enjoys working with others.
- Flexible and knowledgeable in broadcast, equipment and social media.