Digital Content Manager – IQPC – London
£25,000 – £30,000 a year
Defence iQ, a division of IQPC, is one of the world’s largest defence events and media organisations. We engage with and support the international defence community via our digital platform and global conferences. All of our work is underpinned by rigorous research into global defence policies, capability development and military leadership.
As the fastest growing portfolio and the largest revenue generator at our parent company IQPC, we are looking for a commercially driven Digital Content Manager to join our team.
About the role:
The aim of the Digital Content Manager role is to produce highly valuable content for the right audience, at the right time and to support the business objectives of Defence iQ events.
- Collaborate with Conference Producers on content ideas based on defence industry drivers, contemporary trends, and analysis on previous content performance
- Create and execute content plans for Defence iQ’s events
- Execute content in-keeping with our Style Guide and editorial standards
- Research and write in-depth market reports that are valuable to our community
- Interview senior military personnel about emerging industry trends
- Attend Defence iQ events and generate content on the key issues discussed
- Conduct video interviewing senior military personnel and some of the biggest brands in defence
- Create an on-site brief and managing on-site photographers and videographers
- Report on content performance, organizational/ campaign objectives and goal completions
- Contribute to the shaping and delivery of Defence iQ’s strategic content plan
We are looking for these skills:
- Copywriting and proofreading. You must be an excellent writer and able proof your own work
- Time Management. This is a very fast paced environment and requires an exceptional ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Communication. Through your written work, on the phone, within the company and when talking to our community, you need to be a clear communicator, as well as a great listener
- Commercially minded. A passion for driving growth and an active interest in generating revenue
- Research skills. You should be curious, meticulous and a problem solver
- Analytical. Interested in understanding and reporting content performance
- Passion for Defence. We are looking for someone who already is or wants to become an authority in defence issues
What you will love about us:
- A highly competitive salary
- Bonus schemes – get rewards for high performing content
- Work with senior experts in the Defence industry
- Good work / life balance – We do not expect late nights in this office!
- Career development and training – we want you to grow here
- Fantastic location – just outside Victoria station
- End of month drinks and regular work incentives
In addition to your CV, we would love to see an example of your work. Whether it is your best performing blog post, a unique infographic or an edited industry report, please send us a copy.