Creative Videographer – Asos.com – London
The role of Creative Videographer sits within the Brand Experience (BX) team. In this department the identity of the company is developed and brought to life through dynamic visual output across all communication channels.
The video team forms an integral part of the BX department, working closely with the creative, brand partnerships, brand marketing and social team to develop and deliver on video briefs though creative input, videography, technical solutions and general video knowledge.
As a Creative videographer, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with thinking about how video can gain impactful results through smart, agile thinking as well contributing to the overall video strategy objectives. You must have a good technical video knowledge of equipment capabilities and limitations.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative and hard working individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to
influence change in consumer behaviour through video and storytelling is a must.
The Creative Videographer role will report to the Senior Video Creative and Creative Lead.
What you’ll be doing…
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Film and edit videos within deadline and to the highest standard
- Work closely with teams across the business to help plan video shoots
- Administer technical advice and guidance
- Build a rich and diverse reference board of creative ideas which align with the brand identity
- Constantly strive to develop the quality of video output
We’d like to meet…
- Previous experience working at a similar level.
- Previous fashion or entertainment experience desirable but not essential.
- Exceptionally proficient with Premiere Pro & ideally After Effects.
- A good technical knowledge of video equipment, theory and workflow.
- A confident and competent self-shooter on a variety of cameras.