Creative Video Producer – Alpha Bravo Studios – North London
Company: Alpha Bravo Studios
Location: North London
Alpha Bravo Studios
£120 – £250 a day
We are looking for a hardworking, logistically minded and highly creative video producer who is towards the start of their career and looking to grow as a central part of our tightknit start-up team.
As a cutting edge Gen-Z creative production and digital marketing agency, our creative and forward-thinking team is what enables us to offer industry-leading services to recording artists, creatives and small businesses alike.
We are currently in need of a Video Producer who we’d like to progress into a Head of Videography role in the near future. This individual will be a very central part of our team and will be responsible for producing all of our videos (music videos, promotional videos, short films, etc). Therefore, they must be highly organised, hardworking and able to take leadership of our current video team. They will be interfacing with a production crew, company directors, employees, freelancers, and customers on a regular basis. They must be open-minded, creative and above all passionate about acquiring new knowledge quickly as the scales of our productions increase.
Inline with Alpha Bravo Studios’ fast and continual growth, our new team member will be open to job growth as the position becomes more involved, offering the potential for full-time work in the near future.
Location & Hours:
Dependant on client demand, usually 5+ days per month. Shoots are predominantly around the London area but maybe elsewhere and sometimes abroad, off-set logistical work can take place at our North London office or remotely.
Our ideal candidate will be flexible and able to scale up these hours as our startup grows, with the potential of full-time work in the near future.
Our ideal individual will have:
- A creative eye for detail
- Strong communication skills to interface with our team and clients on and off-shoot.
- Strong organisational and time management skills to manage 10+ productions at any one time.
- The ability to lead our current video production team both remotely and on-set.
- The ability to acquire new knowledge fast.
- The ability to take their own initiative.
- Passion for a broad range of music (particularly hip-hop, grime & RnB)
- Working on both music video and creative corporate shoots as the primary driving force logistically.
- Organising pre-production for projects, putting together call sheets, production packs, etc.
- Location, prop and cast scouting.
- Managing our current video production team.
Experience & Education (and other points):
- Experience in producing short films or music videos (required).
- Proficiency with Google Sheets (required).
- Some creative and technical understanding of video production to allow for vertical integration within our team (required).
- Some knowledge of lighting (required).
- Customer service experience (required).
- Basic sound recording experience for video (preferred).
Please include a clickable link to a portfolio or previous work in your application including information on what your role in the productions was. (Applications lacking this will be ignored)
We look forward to hearing from you!
[Due to the high volume of applications we may be unable to get back to unsuccessful applicants, we wish you the best of luck!]
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £120.00 to £250.00 /day
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)