Copywriter – Spark44 – London EC1Y
Location: London EC1Y
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organisation, and a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 colleague, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
An opportunity for a Junior Creative Copywriter to come on board and team up with an existing talented art director to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today – Jaguar and Land Rover.
Under the direction of the UK creative Directors you will be responsible for creating outstanding, highly original concepts across all media channels, from above-the-line communications, to social, CRM, retail and direct mail.
You’ll be expected to embrace the premium nature of both brands and produce beautifully crafted and engaging copy, short and long form, across all platforms, whilst maintaining the respective brand tone of voice.
As a creative team you will also be expected to be able to communicate your ideas with passion and clarity, both internally and to clients, when required.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to gain experience and further their skills in the creative arena. They will be hands-on, confident, and enjoy working as part of a wider creative team.
- Create creative communication solutions across all print, film and digital platforms from concept to completion, working with the wider Creative Department under the guidance of the UK Creative Directors
- Demonstrate continuous creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and originality
- Be responsible for articulating and defending conceptual choices
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Act as a consumer advocate to fully understand our communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective
- Develop solid client relationships and become a trusted partner
- Be driven to push the limits of the creative medium
- Take responsibility and ownership for projects
- Be hungry to develop your skills as a creative copywriter
- Collaborate and work dynamically with in a small team
- Be an excellent communicator within the team
- You’re a highly talented Creative Copywriter willing to learn and develop your skills
- You have a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates strong conceptual thinking, creative flair and attention to detail
- You bring lots of inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas
- You are able to work across a diverse range of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills, and the ability to inspire the work of others
- You want to collaborate with creative, strategy and technology, to create award winning work
- You’re self-motivated, pro-active, organised and with the confidence to be accountable for your work
- You have the ability to work closely as a creative team – with an Art Director
- You have acute attention to detail
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite products
- You’re happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- You have strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
- You have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels
- You’re passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
“Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.”
Apply to Copywriter – Spark44 – London EC1Y