Job title: Content Operations Assistant
Responsible to: Director, Frontline Content Marketing & Digital Operations Manager
Department: Eagle Rock
Location of work: King’s Cross
- Main purpose of role
Eagle Rock Entertainment is the world-leading producer and distributor of music-related audiovisual content. Founded in 1997, the multi-award-winning company releases over 50 productions a year including concerts, documentaries, scripted formats and specials representing over 2,000 hours of programming. The vast catalogue includes work by award-winning filmmakers such as Martin Scorsese, Brett Morgan, Paul Dugdale, Stanley Nelson and Bob Smeaton. Eagle Rock has worked alongside a variety of artists including the Rolling Stones, Madonna, Jay Z, Paul McCartney, Frank Sinatra, Katy Perry, Black Sabbath and Imagine Dragons.
- Co-ordinate YouTube and iTunes CMS, digital metadata etc. (longform and shortform), reporting to the Digital Operations Manager.
- Co-ordinate digital release assets and supporting materials as directed by the Digital Operations Manager while coordinating with Marketing team to create promotional material and online strategies for ERE and UMG titles.
- Ensure content is piracy protected – utilising YouTube ContentID and coordinate with UMG leaks team.
- Correspond with R2, Commercial Affairs and Publishing to ensure forthcoming titles are delivered to UMG supply chain and business partners.
- Liaise with Bitmax, YouTube operations, UMGI and UMGNA to ensure deadlines are met and all assets (LFV, SFV, Audio) meet release date.
- Request and gather assets for all longform and shortform pieces:
- Create metadata document for all releases
- Liaise with Digital Ops Teams (R2, GRS, CLA), ensuring LFV titles are set up on time
- Create UPC/ISRC document for each title
- File Delivery to BitMax
- Support Operations on expiries, and also with accurate metadata development and UPC creation.
- Creation and coordination of video marketing assets alongside Content Marketing Managers.
- Overseeing the creation, QC and approvals of trailers in accordance with the Content Marketing Managers.
- Advising and updating on promo and trailer clearance in accordance with department’s deadlines.
- Cut single track videos on the Portal for distribution to territories and ensure shortform / eVideo documents are updated accordingly.
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.co.uk.
Content Operations Assistant – Eagle Rock
Eagle Rock job in London
You may also be interested in...
- Head of Research & Development Operations – London – Technicolor – London ⧁ A summary of what you will do: This is a critical requirement for MPC’s R&D ...
- Office Administrator, Digital Production Team – Time Warner – London ⧁ London 18-Apr-2019 Office Administrator, Digital Production Team Turner United Kingdom – London Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169332BR Business Unit_TBS 3520 Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- Production Assistant (Temporary) – Time Warner – Atlanta, GA ⧁ Temporary 15-Apr-2019 Production Assistant (Temporary) Turner United States – Georgia – Atlanta Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169255BR Business Unit_TBS CNEWS Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- VFX Production Assistant – Technicolor – London ⧁ Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...