Content Manager – Stopgap – London
£250 – £275 a day
Are you an immediately available Content Manager with experience of producing content for a developer audience? Read on!
This exciting tech start-up provide a global data stream network, allowing developers and businesses to focus instead on building next-generation applications, services, and APIs.
As Content Manager, you will be responsible for driving the content pipeline with editorial content about core technologies, APIs, frameworks and protocols. Your main duties will include:
- outsourcing and coordination of technical content to agencies and freelancers
- writing in-depth technical briefs based on a content calendar
- reviewing and proofing technical content before publication
- collaborating with designers, videographers and animators to create and repurpose content across channels
To be considered for this great Content Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- experience of producing content for a developer audience across topics like APIs, back-end and front-end frameworks etc.
- strong understanding of developers, developer eco-systems and how they buy, consume and develop products
- experience of managing freelancers and outsourcing content to third-party agencies
- available to start immediately
If this Content Manager role sounds like an ideal next project for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Apply to Content Manager – Stopgap – London