Commercial Analyst – Pinewood Studios Group – Iver Heath
Pinewood Studios Group job in Iver Heath
Pinewood Studios Group
Reporting to the Production Manager, the purpose of the role is to support the global sales team through financial and sales analysis, developing sales tools to inform decision-making (Forecast Sheets, KPI Tracker, Power BI, etc.), and supporting strategic projects.
- Own and develop sales tools, continually seeking and implementing ways to improve:
- Own the Forecast Sheets, providing visibility on occupancy, revenue and availability
- Develop a ‘tetris’ model to optimise how we fit productions into spaces
- Lead transition of reporting from Excel to Power BI or similar online reporting platform
- Own budget logic and detail
- Own the Quote Builder tool, providing pricing to our Studios globally
- Assist with reports compilation and deadlines for Management Committee and Board Meetings
- Ad-hoc analysis and support for Global team, to inform-decision-making:
- Analyse sales trends, activity, pipeline forecasting, capacity utilisation and revenue optimisation
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...