Brand Assistant, Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom – Entertainment One Limited Partnership – London WC1E
Company: Entertainment One Limited Partnership
Location: London WC1E
Entertainment One Limited Partnership
About Entertainment One:
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig and superhero hit PJ Masks. Alongside these popular television properties, eOne Family & Brands’ portfolio also boasts acclaimed kids content including Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong and Cupcake & Dino: General Services.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division has recently launched its newest property, Ricky Zoom, a brand-new animated pre-school TV series from the producers of PJ Masks.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands over 200 employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
As Assistant to the Global Brand Management Team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly brand team, supporting with marketing tasks, prizing, and general administrative tasks.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the team across a variety of functions, e.g., invoices, POs, tracking, competition fulfilment, stock maintenance, shipping, events, briefing assets, ECRM management etc.
- Assist with a wide variety of day-to-day brand / marketing / partnerships tasks across multiple brand / marketing / partnerships functions such as research, timelines, assets, artwork, presentation decks, information sharing, ideas generation, as directed.
- Ensure the team is impeccably organised and able to run efficiently, ensuring assets are managed effectively, that brand folders up to date and set out intuitively for many people to access easily, and that timelines are up to date and being followed
- Be the first point of contact for the team, helpfully and efficiently handling all queries to ensure internal colleagues and external partners get what they need from the team.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent people and social skills, team player
- Ability to prioritise, manage and deliver multiple tasks, calmly and effectively, within tight deadlines, often simultaneously
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm
- A cheerful disposition
- Ability to keep a clear and calm head
- Demonstrated interest in marketing and family brands
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK.