The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, August 18th, 2019
Location: London (Central), London (Greater)
Integrated creative agency working with some of the world’s best-known fashion and lifestyle brands are looking for a Copywriter.
Working closely with a their creative, strategy and accounts teams, you will be the copywriting lead for an iconic retail account.
The key focus of the role will be crafting copy for ATL campaigns including OOH, press, digital advertisement and paid social. The role will also be guiding the in-house client teams as to how the campaign copy flexes across owned retail (POS) and social/digital channels.
You will be adept in scribing witty, insightful and fresh copy with a quintessentially British tone of voice to engage their core audiences – covering headlines, body copy, product descriptions & much more. The ability to input conceptually, crafting TV/film scripts and tone of voice guidelines is also desirable.
Beyond this there is opportunities to work on in-house agency initiatives and new business opportunities.
Key skills & experience:
– 5+ years’ agency experience – including a minimum of 12 months’ fashion and lifestyle brand experience
– Write, edit, proof copy across multiple platforms
– Someone who is naturally adept in getting in the minds of brands and their various target audiences, able to deliver works that is both authentic for the brand and truly engaging for their audience
– A digital guru – someone passionate, experienced and knowledgeable in delivering copy that is optimised to the various digital and social channels
– Someone who naturally keeps an eye on the most exciting campaigns, latest trends and innovations in the advertising, social, digital, tech and design sphere & where relevant able to apply them to the creative process
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and folio (web link or pdf).
Apply to BECOME: Copywriter