- Managing diaries for 2 x Editors and to organise and take notes at meetings.
- Managing the rights and permissions inbox for the News Website.
- Establishing, maintaining and developing as appropriate, efficient office and administrative duties.
- To be the first point of contact for both internal & external enquiries both on the phone and in person.
- To update leave and sickness records when required.
- To draft replies to some correspondence.
- To make reliable travel and transport arrangements when required and in accordance with BBC guidelines.
- To sort & distribute office mail.
- To undertake limited purchasing duties on SAP within the defined parameters of the system and under the full guidance of a higher-level User, and to raise purchase orders as
- To organise departmental events, away days etc.
- To undertake the transmission scheduling duties as and when needed.
- To assist with Guest Management duties as and when needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.co.uk.
BBC Team Assistant, Newsroom Assistants
BBC job in London
You may also be interested in...
- Head of Research & Development Operations – London – Technicolor – London ⧁ A summary of what you will do: This is a critical requirement for MPC’s R&D ...
- Office Administrator, Digital Production Team – Time Warner – London ⧁ London 18-Apr-2019 Office Administrator, Digital Production Team Turner United Kingdom – London Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169332BR Business Unit_TBS 3520 Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- Production Assistant (Temporary) – Time Warner – Atlanta, GA ⧁ Temporary 15-Apr-2019 Production Assistant (Temporary) Turner United States – Georgia – Atlanta Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169255BR Business Unit_TBS CNEWS Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- VFX Production Assistant – Technicolor – London ⧁ Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...