We require an Assistant Adaptation Producer for our Hasbro BENELUX and NORDIC markets, who is comfortable with the broadcast advertising process. Knowledge of Dutch, (Belgian) French, Dutch or Danish language would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite. They must also be fluent in written and verbal English.
This is an exciting chance to join a fast growing, fun and vibrant team, with great opportunities for career progression.
Terms of employment:
Standard working hours are 9:00am – 17:30pm, including a one-hour lunch break.
Regular place of work will be 12-16 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA with international travel if required.
Employee is entitled to 25 working days as holiday leave, to be booked in and approved in advance, life Insurance and benefits platform which offers discounts.
Experience and knowledge of the broadcast environment is required for this role. An overall highly organised individual who is willing to pick things up and run is essential. Importantly, the individual must be an experienced team player who will be working closely with the Lead Producer for the specified region.
The core competencies for this role are:
Attention to Detail.
Planning & Organisation.
Ability to Work in Team Effectively.
Customer Service Focussed.
Excellent Team Work Ethic.
Willingness & Desire to Learn/Progress.
Experience in MS Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience working in a post-production environment
Previous experience of post work with the Benelux or Nordic market is beneficial
Adaptation experience is preferred: this includes and an understanding of the process from brief to delivery of the spot i.e localised edit, local voice over recordings, clearance procedures and delivery of spots to global broadcast specs.
TV administrative experience – Usage rights; media schedule fulfilment, play-out processes etc.
Knowledge/experience of post-production and international versioning / adaptation would be an advantage
Technically confident with common TV formats, codecs, audio files etc.
Awareness of post-production software: Avid, FCP, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
Knowledge of delivery systems: i.e. Adstream, Beam, IMD, Dub-Sat etc.
Excellent administrative skills.
Very organised and able to plan ahead and deliver on time.
Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects against tight deadlines.
Good project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Being pro-active, in providing Producer support where required, for example being comfortable with:
Suggesting ways to improve procedures/processes.
Ability to use any down-time to actively look to for opportunities to help others / drive the business forwards.
Confidence in dealing with fellow team producers, clients, agencies, editors and sound engineers.
Team player, ability to remain calm under pressure and positive attitude.
Fits in to the CreativeDrive culture where we work hard and have lots of fun.
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.co.uk.
CreativeDrive LATAM job in London
You may also be interested in...
- Head of Research & Development Operations – London – Technicolor – London ⧁ A summary of what you will do: This is a critical requirement for MPC’s R&D ...
- Office Administrator, Digital Production Team – Time Warner – London ⧁ London 18-Apr-2019 Office Administrator, Digital Production Team Turner United Kingdom – London Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169332BR Business Unit_TBS 3520 Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- Production Assistant (Temporary) – Time Warner – Atlanta, GA ⧁ Temporary 15-Apr-2019 Production Assistant (Temporary) Turner United States – Georgia – Atlanta Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169255BR Business Unit_TBS CNEWS Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- VFX Production Assistant – Technicolor – London ⧁ Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...