Artist Photographer (Initially Freelance) – Alpha Bravo Studios – North London
Company: Alpha Bravo Studios
Location: North London
Alpha Bravo Studios
£13 – £20 an hour
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a talented and highly creative photographer who is in touch with current underground trends and is towards the beginning of their career to join our tightknit startup team. They will be working both independently and as part of a small team on shoots for recording artists, bands, small businesses, and larger creative enterprises.
As a gen-Z creative production and digital marketing agency, our creative and forward-thinking team is what enables us to offer industry-leading services to recording artists, creatives and small businesses alike. Our Photographers form an essential part of the team and produce outstanding content for our artists and businesses. They will be interfacing with directors, employees, freelancers, and customers on a regular basis. They must be openminded, creative and willing to adapt to change in order to integrate well into our team as well as into the dynamic industry we are in.
Inline with Alpha Bravo Studios’ fast growth in its 5 months of existence, and its continual growth, our new team member will be open to job growth as the position becomes more involved offering the potential to manage a small creative team themselves.
Location & Hours:
Dependant on client demand, usually 20+ hours per month. Shoots are predominantly around the North and Central London area, our photographers chose where they’d like to shoot for each client. Editing can take place on-site at our London offices or remotely.
Our ideal candidate will be flexible and able to scale up these hours as the startup grows, with the potential of full-time work in the near future.
Our ideal individual will be:
- High energy with a positive “can-do” attitude, consistently able to deliver above expectations demonstrating outstanding work ethic.
- Strong communication skills to interface with our clients on a shoot to ensure that they are feeling confident and comfortable in front of the lens.
- Extremely organised with amazing time management skills to manage multiple shoots in one day.
- Open to learning new skills and stepping outside of their comfort zone, for example on large music video sets to capture BTS.
- Intouch with pop and underground music culture, with a strong multigenre musical interest.
- Able to take their own initiative.
- Producing high volumes of creative and eyecatching images, independently, for our clients’ social media accounts.
- Shooting on complex, larger sets, as part of a small team.
- Pushing the boundaries on what an artist photoshoot can be.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that they are happy with location choice, shoot style, and edit.
- Working on corporate shoots.
Experience & Education:
- Photography experience (required)
- Lightroom and Photoshop proficiency (required)
- Customer service experience (required)
- Experienced in film photography (preferred)
- Graphic Design experience (preferred)
- Videography experience (preferred)
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £13.00 to £20.00 /hour
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)