Broadcasting from its headquarters in London, Alaraby Television Network has a broad range of programme content, varying from news to entertainment. Although broadcasting from London; we have bureaus in the Middle east and worldwide.
Alaraby TV Network follows the strict media and editorial standards that are observed internationally of balance, objectively, precision and accountability in all the information it presents, and deep and precise analysis for the viewer. We aim to be a medium for entertainment, arts and creativity.
As well as a very competitive salary Alaraby Television Network also provides an excellent private medical and dental coverage, pension and annual leave.
Start Date: 3rd August 2020
Job: Senior Broadcast Motion Designer
Number of Positions: x 2
Salary: £40,000 – £52,000
Senior Broadcast Motion Designers create animated 2D and 3D images. Artists use video and animation to give the impression of action through changing images. Media outputs include online ads, television, digital signage/out of home, film, broadcast titles, movie trailers, virals, music videos, video signage, and content for mobile devices.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the creative process at different stages. These include conceptualisation, storyboarding, animating and editing.
- Supporting the Creative Lead in the delivery of a number of projects, such as motion tracking, animations and promos.
- Executing a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard.
- Providing the Moving Image team with a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles.
- Working as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas.
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation.
- Working closely with Creative Teams, Designers, Creative Leads, Creative Technologists, other Animators, Producers and Project Managers.
- Working on a number of projects at once.
- Presenting ideas, both internally to colleagues and externally to clients.
- Taking projects from brief through to delivery.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to storyboard and communicate a creative idea
- Experience of design platforms both MAC & PC
- High level of creativity and good eye for detail.
- Ability to build /design logos and environments from start to finish. This includes: modelling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation, rendering and compositing.
- Take direction and work closely with the Promotions Supervisor
- Work on a flexible shift pattern, including weekends producing high quality air promotions for both news and programmes.
- Previous television exposure.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
- Help conceptualize ideas.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7 years’ experience.
- Experience of Apple Mac and PC, Adobe Premiere, Adobe after effects.
Application End Date: 02/09/2020