ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK: Promotions Producer
Company: ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK
ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK
Broadcasting from its headquarters in London, Alaraby Television Network has a broad range of programme content, varying from news to entertainment. Although broadcasting from London; we have bureaus in the Middle east and worldwide.
Alaraby TV Network follows the strict media and editorial standards that are observed internationally of balance, objectively, precision and accountability in all the information it presents, and deep and precise analysis for the viewer. We aim to be a medium for entertainment, arts and creativity.
As well as a very competitive salary Alaraby Television Network also provides an excellent private medical and dental coverage, pension and annual leave.
Number of Positions: 2
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000
Advert Start Date: 20/03/2020
A Promotions Producer is a storyteller and a story-seller with strong Arabic creative writing skills who conceptualizes, writes, produces, directs, edits, and delivers compelling promos that point attention to what is hot, what is next, and what matters at Al Araby TV.
A Promotions Producer is a creative who handles projects that include but are not limited to general promos, specific promos, coming next promos, teasers, revealers, channel generics, shows combos, commercial ads, special announcements, and special events promos.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate engaging promo treatments.
- Pitch ideas / treatments to the Promo Unit Manager for approval.
- Write creative and well-crafted Arabic promo scripts.
- Choose appropriate music beds.
- Confidently produce and direct shoots.
- Edit competent rough cuts (knowledge of Adobe Premiere).
- Confidently direct voice over artists.
- Oversee the work of editors, animators, designers and sound designers/engineers who assist on your promos.
- Deliver all promos to the deadline specified.
- Assist promo team members where and when required.
- End to end production (conceptualisation, scripting, directing, producing and packaging of promotional activity for Alaraby TV).
- At least 2 years promo producing/cutting experience is essential.
- Showreel experience (essential).
- Experience of creating and executing compelling and attention grabbing promos.
- Broad understanding of filming, editing, animation, motion graphics, and sound design.
- Working knowledge of broadcasting processes.
- Competent self op edit skills (Premiere).
- Strong communication skills.
- Work individually and within a team of Producers.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Directing and Shooting experience.
- Take direction and work closely with the Promotions Unit Manager.
- Work on a flexible shift pattern, including weekends producing high quality air promotions for both news and programmes.
- Strong Arabic creative writing skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of ‘on air’ promotions and channel promotions
- Experience of Apple Mac and PC, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Photoshop
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of filming and editing techniques.
Closing date for applications: 20/04/2020.