A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a Globally renowned media giant!
We are seeking a highly skilled Administrative Assistant/ Production Secretary with recent experience in TV/ Film Production.
This position will provide senior administrative support for an Executive lead, with some further team support as required.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organised, able to effectively multi-task & prioritise, and take initiative.
- Previous executive administrative experience, preferably in entertainment
- Excellent organisation skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
- Experience in managing complex diaries and schedules for multiple executives and/or teams
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanour
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgement
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure
- Experience planning, managing and executing events and meetings
- Ideally, experience of creating spreadsheets to manage costs and analyse
- Ideally, some knowledge of or experience in television or film production
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Provide full administrative support to Production and Post Production Executives.
- Ability to manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring, while supporting the overall team
- Organise meetings via live, video conference and conference calls
- Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures
- Help plan and execute off site meetings for team
- Consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strategic thinking needed, able to understand the business and see the “big picture”
- Ability to excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically
- Proactively manage team support, ranging from printer management, supplies, facilities and more
- Completing expense reports
- Help with on-boarding new employees
- Efficient in the use of MS Office, and Apple software including iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages
along with additional knowledge of Excel
- Contribute a fun and creative approach to team
This role is due to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months, with possibility of extension. We are unable to consider candidates on a notice period of more than one week, given the urgency with this hire.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds