eTribez is the global industry leader in digital audience engagement and TV & Film production management technology within the entertainment sector. eTribez is recruiting an Office Administrator (part-time) to assist the growing team in the London office, provide business administration and provide support to the VP Sales EMEA & Senior Technical Account Manager.
You will be a highly organised, conscientious and professional individual, with experience in administration and diary management. You will be able to manage a number of concurrent tasks effectively and prioritise according to urgency and importance. You will be comfortable and personable in greeting clients and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to your role.
You should be adept at MS Office software, including MS Word, excel and PowerPoint. You should have experience of managing expenses, understand currency calculations and be able to follow processes and procedures as defined by the business. You should be comfortable in organising small events, arranging travel plans, and running individual errands as required.
This role is a part time role, initially circa 24 hours per week but with potential to increase. Working hours will be defined in a schedule, but there may be occasions when you will need to be flexible (for example when supporting events).
- General office administration & support
- Support (2) senior staff with diary management, travel plans, expenses, errands etc.
- Organise and support quarterly client events
- Meet & greet visitors, book meeting rooms
- Coordinate with eTribez Head Office to ensure processes and procedures are followed
- Track invoices and contracts, chasing clients where necessary
- Organise regular team social events
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Any spare time/resource shall be used to assist the sales efforts of the business, including marketing, appointment making and outreach
- 2 years’ experience of business administration
- Must be fluent in English
- Professional in approach and presentation – ‘client-facing’
- Proficient written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Legal eligibility to work in the UK
eTribez is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability /
Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.
Administrative Assistant (part-time) – eTribez – London
eTribez job in London
You may also be interested in...
- Head of Research & Development Operations – London – Technicolor – London ⧁ A summary of what you will do: This is a critical requirement for MPC’s R&D ...
- Office Administrator, Digital Production Team – Time Warner – London ⧁ London 18-Apr-2019 Office Administrator, Digital Production Team Turner United Kingdom – London Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169332BR Business Unit_TBS 3520 Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- Production Assistant (Temporary) – Time Warner – Atlanta, GA ⧁ Temporary 15-Apr-2019 Production Assistant (Temporary) Turner United States – Georgia – Atlanta Digital/Interactive Media Requisition # 169255BR Business Unit_TBS CNEWS Industry Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, ...
- VFX Production Assistant – Technicolor – London ⧁ Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...