Accounts Payable Assistant – Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden – Watford
Company: Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden are looking for Accounts Payable Assistants to work within the Production Accounts Department.
The roles will be offered on a contract basis until the end of July 2020 (please note due to the nature of the Productions there might be quiet periods where no work will be available).
Candidates must be flexible with working hours due to the workload demand; this can include early starts and late finishes.
The Accounts Department on any Production is a key part of making the film. The department is responsible for all aspects of the film finances and provide regular cost reports and analysis to enable the line producer to manage the production.
Overview of the Role:
Assists with the day-to-day running of the Accounts office. Processes accounts payable which contributes to the accurate preparation of weekly production cost reports.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process accounts payable
- Address accounts payable related queries
- Supports Production Accountant
- Ad hoc Accounting tasks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounts Payable experience
- Worked in a similar environment (e.g. Film Production, Construction) preferred.
- IT Skills: Excel
- Analytical, accurate and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
WBSL and Resource Solutions are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)