EXPERIENCE: Applicants with appropriate qualifications / industry experience will be considered
SALARY: Dependant upon experience
LOCATION: Stratford / Bow, East London
START DATE: ASAP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
Based between Stratford and Bow, East London, FLETCHERWILSON is a fun, friendly, hardworking team of creatives dedicated to producing thought provoking, engaging, intelligent films that promote our client’s brands and products. We have a wealth of experience producing promo films, explainers, pitch films, product walkthroughs, live event content and more. Delivered by a team of valued professionals with a wide range of expertise.
We’re looking for an animator to join our team, working in a wide range of styles and on a wide range of projects. You’ll work on compositing, keying, cartoon and infographics animation, illustration, 2D and 3D, concept work and more. You’ll work with some big brands and household names and you’ll be expected to understand how to convey brand identities effectively.
- Excellent examples of animation work that you’ve created
- Advanced skills in After Effects and other Adobe products
- Able to conceptualise creative ways to convey a concept / story
- 3D skills such as 3DS Max, or Cinema 4D an advantage but not essential
- Team player – you like working in a tight knit team and pulling your weight wherever the opportunity presents itself.
- Conscientious and perfectionist on each and every project.
- Can take a brief for a project and run with it, adding value and quality where and when you can.
- You’ll have great interpersonal skills, able to work in a very professional team, but not take yourself too seriously.
- Enthusiastic and a positive influence within the team.
- Happy to muck in with everyone to answer the phones, make tea and coffee, and help with general office duties where required.
- If shortlisted would be available for a day at FLETCHERWILSON’s offices to undertake a short animation project as part of the selection process.
- As much toast, marmite and peanut butter as you can eat
- Ergonomic sit stand desk
- Secure bike parking and shower facilities
- Friday staff lunch and end of the day Friday beers
- Working in an awesome team for a great company
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV, a link to your showreel & responses to some/all of the questions below.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, GIVING EXAMPLES WHERE POSSIBLE:
- Are you able to grasp new concepts & technology quickly?
- Are you willing to learn new software, if it is not already a part of your skillset?
- Are you comfortable being left to work unsupervised as well as working within a small team?
- The role requires a significant level of attention to detail, please give an example where you’ve been successful in this.
- Why are you suited to working among a small corporate production team? What could you bring to the team?
- What are your professional goals, what are you working towards?
- What is your favorite software?
- What supporting software do you use? (plugins etc)
- Why do you think you’d be great for this role?
- What do you believe is the essence of a great animator?
- What is your favorite animation film/TV show and why?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Animation: 1 year (Required)