The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020
Company: Velocity Restorations
Address: Pensacola, FL
*This role is in our Pensacola location
Velocity is seeking an energetic and highly motivated creative individual to be responsible for marketing videos from start to finish as well as upholding our brand standards from a visual standpoint throughout the company. This position will work closely with the Leadership and Marketing Team to support company and marketing activities and goals.
This position is ideal for a creative individual with experience and education in film and video production. The objective of the position will be to curate existing brand assets, create new assets as needed, to refine our online presence, and to work as part of a team to support our content strategy. The talented new hire will produce high quality film and videos, in and out of the office, for use in our digital marketing and sales channels.
About Our Velocity
Originally heralded as a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos the team has won awards from PPG Dream Machine, GoodGuys, and most notably, the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). Velocity has also been recognized for a diverse range of customizations including a signature ’79 International Harvester Scout featured on FYI Network’s Ultimate Rides.
Despite the accolades, Velocity remains a team-oriented company that embraces a dynamic of family values. That collaborative environment is central for their rebranding.
About Your Role
· Manage all aspects of video production for the company: concepting, creating, designing, shooting, editing and posting of all company videos on the appropriate platform (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
· Produce a variety of creative, engaging, modern & clean videos on a weekly basis for usage on external-facing digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Email, Banner advertising
· Edit and post customer-facing daily videos and trainings to Facebook and/or LMS
· Ensure all videos are produced at the highest quality possible- even while in a remote environment- using the best technology
· Create and design video intro and outro for each video we post with a consistent look and feel using our brand guidelines
· Regularly bring new creative video ideas to the table, and execute on them
· Act as the “brand police” ensuring our company is always using the correct brand logos, font, and color palette.
· Ensure any stock videos or photos used represent our prospective and current clients
· Help storyboard ideas for marketing videos
· Thinking of artistic and dramatic aspects that will help visualize the product and being able to direct eye-catching, and attention-grabbing videos
· The ability to work on multiple projects/campaigns at once with a positive attitude and under tight deadlines (like a last-minute video cut needed for social media)
· Experience in taking and editing photos
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator, Acrobat) and expert working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects and/or Motion
· Experience in creating videos and working with equipment and video editing programs
· Must exhibit a strong visual style with a solid foundation in videography and video editing, graphic design, motion graphics and photography
· Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
· Highly organized, outgoing, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task and work quickly to meet deadlines is a must
· Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
· Demonstrated consistency, accuracy, and follow-through.
· Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday-Thursday
· Ability to work Fridays and Saturdays remotely depending on company workload.
· Mandatory drug screening is required
· Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance.
· Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
· Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using telecommunications equipment.
· Transporting, setting up, and operating various video and photo production equipment including cameras, audio, and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio productions
· Presents information to small and large groups.
· Visually verifies information, often in small print.
· Safely operates a motor vehicle.
· Excellent Compensation Salary, plus commission
· Competitive Benefits Package
· Fast Paced Friendly Team Environment
· Health/Dental/Vision after 90 days
· 401k plan after 1 year
· Paid Time Off
· Weekly Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour