Videographer – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
Company: University of Florida
Location: Gainesville, FL
University of Florida
STU AST-NON-CLERICAL & ADMIN
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop videos, including conceptualizing, coordinating, writing, shooting, and editing.
- Attend and video various events on campus.
- Assist with experiential marketing including events and in-person activations.
- Provide logistical support for video and photo shoots including recruitment of talent, organizing schedules, researching options, and securing locations.
- Maintain, organize, and manage the ingest of media files.
- Attend various meetings with clients/units.
- Complete all training requirements upon begin hired in a timely fashion.
- Ability to commit to working 12 hours per week.
- Other duties as assigned.
$10.00 per hour
Demonstrate proficiency with utilizing Adobe Creative Suite design software with special emphasis on Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom.
This position is open to all students who are eligible to work on campus and will be employed through student Other Personnel Services (OPS) and must maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average. Registered students are employed on a part-time basis, up to 20 hours per week.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with DSLR style cameras.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Commitment to teamwork and sharing of tasks.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
A portfolio or digital reel is required to be considered for this position and may be submitted by email to Christopher Gomez at [email protected] Please submit this after completing the online application.
Health Assessment Required: