Videographer Specialist – Moy Media – Ocala, FL
Company: Moy Media
Location: Ocala, FL
We’re Moy Media. A local full-service digital media agency, built for the now. We help build local brands by providing first-class creative media and advertising solutions.
Why local? Because we are all about building relationships. It’s our mission as a company. We believe the best way to connect with others and build meaningful relationships is by sharing your story.
What does a Videographer Specialist do?
As a Videographer Specialist at Moy Media, you’ll lead, produce, and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Specialist who can take one video and create many different stories from that video. You’ll be interested and/or experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video. In addition you:
- Understand the impact video content makes with our audience. You take as much pride in a 30-minute documentary as you do in a short 30-second mobile promotion
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video
- Provide feedback to SME’s on project timelines, potential challenges, and suggestions and ideas to take a project idea from concept to completion
- Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Work in a team environment, with stakeholders from a wide variety of departments, including corporate communications, marketing, design, and social media
- Previous agency experience a plus
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in digital media, video production, marketing communications, or a related field (required).
- Good knowledge of principles and practices used in all stages of video production (lighting, camera work, coaching on-camera talent, audio, editing, posting and optimizing on website and social channels)
- Good knowledge of video editing/photo software — Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Premiere, Audition, After Effects and Photoshop; graphic design and photo editing capabilities are helpful, Lightroom familiarity is a plus.
- Digital media, video production, or communications: 2 years (Required)
- Video production: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour