Videographer/Photographer/Social Media – Beach Properties Real Estate Group, LLC – Port Saint Joe, FL
Company: Beach Properties Real Estate Group, LLC
Location: Port Saint Joe, FL
Beach Properties Real Estate Group, LLC
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated Videographer/Photographer to join our team. In this role, the Videographer/Photographer will be responsible for filming and handling basic editing of both video and still photography to create Agency content. Candidates must have enthusiasm for storytelling and dedication to their craft. You will be creating content for a real estate office and a restaurant!
Looking for someone who can do Videography/Photography/Social media
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Qualifications and Requirements
- Real estate/architectural photography experience a must (interior and exterior)
- Social Media Skills including posting (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube).
- Expert knowledge of Office Programs: Word, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Excel, Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.
- Videography experience
- 3D photography experience a plus, but not required
- Must know how to take video of properties and put them together
- Someone who’s energized by high volume
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who can live at the intersection of “speed” and “quality”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Please submit your resume & portfolio.
- Previous real estate photography experience.
- Comfortable working and troubleshooting independently.
- Tech savvy, and proficient with computers.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace while on your feet most of the day.
- Presentable and personable, understanding that customers deserve excellent service.
- Has a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Videographer: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift