Working with the Marketing team, the Videographer/Editor will work on a variety of video production projects including, but not limited to, short and long form videos, video tutorials, testimonials, news and documentaries, and social media/web videos.
Bachelor’s degree in film/video production, graphic design or similar college degree preferred (experience can be substituted for education)
College coursework in Fine Arts, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field of study.
- Serves as in-house videographer to produce engaging video products, including promotional, news, explainer, and documentary storytelling videos.
- Assuring professional quality productions and smooth execution of projects by planning, organizing, selecting shots, implementing proper lighting and audio techniques as well as coordinating and scheduling pre and post production with appropriate personnel.
- Develops long and short form video and audio content to support marketing and communications projects and initiatives
- Operate audio production equipment on location and/or in the office; transport, set up, and operate video production equipment on location and/or in the office
- Contribute to the creative direction of brand campaigns, new product launches and planned marketing projects
- Travel when needed. Accommodations will be provided
Knowledge and Skills:
- Concept, storyboard, direct, shoot and edit using in-house equipment; assist with script development; capture new footage and apply effects; assemble/edit materials including graphics, photography, dialogue, existing footage, and sound effects
- Understanding and experience with cinematographic processes/techniques and editorial.
- Ability to use professional video and still cameras and related equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in the work environment and with content sources, including team members, the media and members of community
- Three or more years of relevant video production, film, promo videos, filmmaking experience
- Creative writing skills and the ability to independently create content is required
- Proficiency with production equipment (steady cam, dolly, gimbal, lighting, camera op)
- Robust Online Portfolio demonstrating a variety of work in videography and graphics
**Applicants that currently live outside of the Panama City Beach, FL area will NOT be considered without an attached cover letter detailing: 1) The reason for applying from out of the area 2) Plan for relocation
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 per year
- relevant video production, film, promo videos, filmmaking: 3 years (Required)
- Panama City Beach, FL 32413 (Required)
- Do you have robust online portfolio demonstrating your work in videography and graphics?
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible