Video Production Specialist – RS&H – Jacksonville, FL
Address: Jacksonville, FL
We are currently seeking a Video Production Specialist to join our award-winning video production team at our corporate headquarters located in Jacksonville, FL.
This person will work directly with our executive producer, videographers, editors, designers, 3-D animators, and copywriters. Candidates should be storytellers well versed in video production including camera setup, remote lighting, and audio recording. In addition, candidates should have editing experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition and After Effects.
In this position, you will be part of our growing in-house marketing, communications and strategy team collaborating on a wide variety of internal and external video productions both for the company as well as our clients. Your role will include:
- Writing scripts and handling remote production logistics
- Preparing and packing equipment for remote shoots
- Setting up cameras, lights, and mics for video productions
- Field producing and conducting on-camera interviews
- Growing and maintaining our video library
- Advancing your skills as a videographer/photographer
- Advancing your skills as a seasoned editor and motion graphics artist
- 6-8 years of directly related experience is necessary
- Must have a portfolio with editing examples of on-camera soundbites and b-roll footage that demonstrate a strong knowledge of video production and post-production best practices
- Experience writing scripts
- Passion for all aspects of video production and post-production
- Ability to work on simultaneous tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Skilled in videography/photography especially using Canon C100 and 5D cameras
- Skilled in field lighting and audio recordings
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud especially Premiere Pro, Audition and After Effects
- BS/BA in video production, communications or related degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Will travel frequently for 3-5 days at a time
- Must have clean driving record
- Experience using Canon C100 Mark II, 5D Mark III
- Commercial UAS license (14 CFR part 107)
- Experience scouting locations, developing budgets and hiring freelancers
**Candidates will be required to submit script writing samples, demo reel and project list detailing their role on each project.**
Our Communications, Marketing and Strategy team is a diverse group of communicators and creatives charged with advancing RS&H’s brand, strategic marketing initiatives, and communications while tackling the exciting challenges of our growing company. We work collaboratively with our client-focused Practices to grow RS&H’s profile within the A/E/C industry, as well as the communities we serve.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.