The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Saturday, September 19th, 2020
Address: Spring Hill, FL
Are You A Visual Storyteller?
We are currently seeking an experienced professional staff Video/Photography/Editing Specialist.
This position is responsible for the creation of videos and photos that promote and market Fund&Grow, Inc.
The Specialist is responsible for all phases of content creation (creative ideation, shooting, editing, and converting) for use in marketing, social media, and program resources.
The Specialist works as part of the Marketing Team and will also assist with writing titles, descriptions, captions, and tags for photos and videos. The Specialist is adept at creating short-form videos that inspire our audience to learn more about our resources, content, programs, and events. This person is also highly skilled at taking professional-grade photos. The division of duties will vary, but the Specialist will likely spend close to 90% of their time on video projects and 10% on photo activities.
· Serve as F&G’s primary videographer, photographer, producer, and editor, for all events, programs, resources, and marketing materials
· Produce high-quality, creative videos and photos with top notch audio, lighting, and editing
· Direct subjects clearly, and with respect, to capture specific action and events for the camera
· Oversee all pre and post-production for digital content creation, including production timelines
· Create shot-list, storyboards, and asset deliverable expectations for calendared shoots
· Direct social media ambassadors on digital projects and collaborate with them to provide content to all F&G media outlets
· Capture, edit, cut, and build videos from assets to create cohesive story sizzle reels, 15, 30 and/or 60 second spots on social sites or for pre-roll spots
· Assist in creating web-ready images and compressed videos that can be rendered quickly
· Plan, set up, direct, and capture both studio and on location shots, including prop styling and lighting, to create compelling imagery to be used both as digital and print assets
· Develop and build out brand image for F&G, editorial, and social imagery
· Manage visual language and reinforce F&G brand
· Produce, manage, and maintain F&G’s videos on digital media apps & platforms (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo)
· Edits, optimizes, aggregates and packages assets for digital and print publication (e.g., F&G website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Marketing Brochures, Events)
· Assembles, formats, prioritizes, and ensures quality control on all digital content
· Responsible for image library management; from organization and maintenance to making available for sharing with the team
· Ensure all image release consent forms are obtained
· Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Cinematography and Film, or related field is preferred (can substitute high-level work experience on year-for-year basis)
· 3-5 years’ experience preferred; from ideation, production, photography, videography, editing, and an understanding of how it ladders up to brand storytelling
· Must have experience filming, directing, and editing video
· Proficient using DLSR, video, audio, and lighting equipment
· Experience working closely with the existing brand and marketing teams to ideate, develop, and produce creative content (photo, graphic and video) for brand use across channels
· Ability to style and create photo/video assets suitable for social media, web, and ad campaigns
· Above average retouching abilities on video and digital imagery
· Ability to take professional-grade photos, including headshots and lifestyle shots
· Must be proficient using specialized software such as Final Cut Pro X, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Lightroom, and Bridge
· Must be fluent in audio editing software such as Adobe Audition or Logic Pro
· Experience using drones to capture videos and photos preferred.
· Experience using such video-editing techniques as jump cuts, invisible cuts, and hyper- lapses preferred.
· Audio post-production experience preferred (e.g., noise filtering, compression/expansion, leveling, normalization)
· Proficient using a PC and MAC based computer preferred.
· Strong technical knowledge of digital media preferred.
· Demonstrated interest in, and understanding of, urban ministry and leadership preferred.
· Marketing experience preferred.
· Possesses High level of creativity
· Fast editing skills. 24 to 48 hour turnarounds on short video projects will be needed.
· Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment, and stay controlled under difficult situations
· Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive
· Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail
· Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate with a team
· Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Successfully meets deadlines
· Ability to lift up-to 50 pounds
· Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour