Video and Audio Producer-Editor and Graphic Designer – Priests for Life – Titusville, FL
Company: Priests for Life
Location: Titusville, FL
Priests for Life
At Priests for Life we have a radio and TV studio at our headquarters and we are looking for someone that can assist with the day to day operations of basic taping and editing of audio and video broadcasts as well as the proper upkeep of the studios and their equipment. Along with that, we need someone to do graphic design work for brochures, newsletters, banners, etc.
The responsibilities associated with this position are as follows:
- Learn and follow studio and production procedures of Priests for Life
- Keep studios in working order and well organized
- Assist with radio and television taping and live broadcasts by members of our pastoral team
- Do audio and video editing of our taped programs according to company procedures and in conjunction with our company videographer
- Send audio and video clips to TV and radio outlets and to our internet department
- Assist with archiving of physical and digital footage, as well as retrieval of footage to be used in new broadcasts
- Accompany members of pastoral team on some trips to film events on the road and do interviews with other pro-life leaders and activists
- Consult with members of administration and the pastoral team from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Create and edit graphic design and layout of brochures, newsletters, online ads, banners, and other items as needed.
The ideal candidate for this position must have experience in audio and video editing including the ability to utilize basic camera, microphone and teleprompter equipment, camera lighting and audio requirements for broadcasting.
One should be familiar with video and audio capabilities of the iPhone, the utilization of cameras with computer systems and the ability to transfer analog footage (some VHS, some DVD) to digital format.
The candidate should also be familiar with digital technology and editing software packages such as Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro or its equivalent, and Sound Forge.
Familiarity with audio and video mixers will also be needed.
For graphic design, the use of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be involved.
Efficient verbal and written communication skills with excellent organizational skills is a must. We are looking for someone who has the ability to bring forward creative ideas while at the same time following company procedures and instructions.
Priests for Life offers a competitive salary and benefits which include Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Program, Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
Applicants must be highly organized, detail-oriented, possess strong interpersonal skills and have a high-energy level. Our office is a fast-paced environment that demands the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.
Applicants must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook and Access.
To be considered for a position with Priests for Life, please send the following to [email protected]
1. Cover letter indicating position you are applying for and contact information
3. Three references with contact information