FARO® is the world leader in 3D imaging and measurement systems. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success. We are proud to be recognized among Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. In order to accelerate the growth of our new product portfolio, Faro Technologies is growing new positions in our Research and Development team.
FARO plans to build a state-of-the-art inhouse production studio and is looking for an experienced video operations producer and photographer to manage this new area of interactive services globally. The role will be based at corporate headquarters in Lake Mary and the incumbent will be expected to shape and scale a studio that creates powerful ongoing content. The initial responsibility will be to identify the equipment, tech specs and on-site construction fabrication required to construct the studio quickly.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of engineering, sales and marketing professionals to work with
- Bachelor’s degree in Film & Television (or related) field is required
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced constantly changing marketing/creative environment
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Use hands-on production know-how, combined with a creative and strategic conceptual ability
- Minimum 5–7 years of production and editing experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Strong technical proficiency in editing, motion design, animation, sound, mixing and photography
- Knowledge of technical video equipment including switchers, audio boards, routers, GFX creation, cameras, lighting, microphones, and other relevant production equipment
- Solid concept creation, style frame creation and storyboarding
- Experience leading crews, budgeting out project costs and hours
- Hand’s on expertise with live streaming
- 3D modeling skills a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Project Management Tools (Jira experience preferred)
- YouTube, Wistia, and other video hosting platforms
- Zoom, Teams and other video conferencing platforms
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Oversee development of videos, podcasts, photography, and other interactive assets from inception through final delivery
- Create a wide variety of such assets needed for global campaigns, virtual events, tradeshows, presentations, product launches, social media, case studies and employee stories
- Lead production through all phases, ensuring projects are produced on time, within budget, and to the highest levels of creative excellence consistent with company’s brand standards
- Partner with Corporate and Product Marketing teams during ideation, working closely with Global Sales and other functional business stakeholders including HR, IT, and IR
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications team of creative designers and content writers to develop visual concepts and storylines that are on-brand.
- Manage and oversee video and photography pre-production planning, on-site production activities, and post-production with in-house teams, external vendors, and crews on location
- Manage all aspects of a shoot from scheduling, managing equipment, story boarding and shot lists to setting up lighting and equipment
- Host virtual events like employee town halls and customer educational activities
- Negotiate contracts and agreements, track expenses and stay within production budgets
- Oversee video and image collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately in digital asset management system
- Coordinate product and company photo shoots and maintain executive headshots library
- Manage a network of freelancers and trusted vendor resources
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/fingers, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability bend or stoop as necessary and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
Behavior/Relationship Skills :
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
- Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO Technologies is a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. We provide equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
We want to talk to YOU! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology www.faro.com/careers .
Join us. Become part of a dynamic organization that values quality, leadership, teamwork,
honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business. #LI-ZT1