Production Assistant – Nexstar Broadcasting – Panama City, FL
Company: Nexstar Broadcasting
Location: Panama City, FL
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The News Production Assistant provides support to production staff prior to, during and after the production of a program.
- Support production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all news marketing projects.
- Assist with general duties including screening tapes, finding still images etc.
- Research and disseminate ideas for project-related news topics and elements.
- Screen, log, transcribe and clip footage for projects; organize element reels.
- Log and archive video and associated data for future use.
Requirements & Skills :
- Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
- Basic computer knowledge including MS Office.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!