Producer/Content Marketer – Sweet Fish Media – Orlando, FL
Company: Sweet Fish Media
Location: Orlando, FL
Sweet Fish Media
Employee, Full-Time Remote
Reports to Director of Customer Experience
As a Producer, you’ll be at the center of the action, and you’ll be instrumental in both the strategy and the execution of the content we create. You’ll also be collaborating with our team of audio engineers, videographers, graphic designers, writers, and social media ninjas to turn incredible ideas into hyper-relevant content that makes our customers look and sound awesome.
– love content marketing almost as much as you love Taylor Swift’s latest album,
– are subscribed to way too many podcasts, watch GaryVee videos like it’s your side hustle,
– and love a good headline as much as you loved Season 3 of Stranger Things…
you’re our kind of people! Go now to the link below and tell us more about you:
Podcast Launches, Content Marketing, Customer Experience
- Work with our customers to strategize, launch, and maintain their podcast.
- Determine the social media platforms where each show you produce should distribute content.
- Collaborate in the design and execution of creative content promotion strategies.
- Create a content calendar and publish at a regular cadence.
- Track reach and audience growth metrics for each show that you produce.
- Proactively communicate with customers and partners. Anticipate questions before they’re asked, but also be ready to give lightning fast, quality responses when questions come your way.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of content marketing trends.
- Understand the business of your customers (which means understanding their customer).
- Participate in feedback loops with customers, the Senior Producer, and the Director of
Customer Experience to make sure our workflows and customer satisfaction is always getting better.
Podcast Guest Recruiting
- Identify great guests for your podcasts by finding people that have been featured on similar podcasts, spoken at industry conferences, written books or blog posts related to the theme of the show, or by searching for the guest persona (job title, company size, etc) on LinkedIn.
- Communicate with potential podcast guests to determine interest, explain the process, and schedule interviews.
- Collect and organize guest podcast assets (bio, topic, episode outline, etc.) and delegate the content creation to our internal teams of specialists.
- 2+ years experience in content marketing (B2B preferred)
- Exceptional personal and project leadership skills
- Strong, clear, and friendly communication skills – spoken and written
(we write like we talk around here)
- Unparalleled organization, scheduling, and prioritization abilities
- Ability to quickly identify and solve complex problems
- Experience with tools like Google Suite, Trello, and Slack
- Adaptable in fast-paced production environments
- Experience working in various industries
- Content writing experience (B2B preferred)
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Some travel required
About Sweet Fish Media
Sweet Fish is on a mission to educate one million people every single day, because when people learn…the world gets better. We’re a podcast-first media company, powered by a fully remote team of creatives and strategists…and we’re borderline obsessed with Michael Scott GIFs. Our values are more than just cute posters on the wall (mainly because we don’t have walls)…we actually hire people that live them out.
Love people well.
Never stop learning.
Own the result.
If this is you, apply today using the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,240.00 to $42,050.00 /year
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative