Photograper/ Videographer Social Media Intern – The Rare Rose Society – Jacksonville, FL
Company: The Rare Rose Society
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The Rare Rose Society
The Rare Rose Society, Inc. is a social media brand that intends to tell the stories of others who are different, unique, or rare the goal and purpose is to inspire, uplift, and motivate others.
A Videographer/Photographer will be needed to take photos and film clients for documentary, and edit, post and promote on social media through Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.
Ideal candidate would be a college student in Mulitimedia, Film, Art, Production or PhotograpyVideography, or person who has a passion for photography or multimedia must have some experience with social media.
Other duties may include:
Social Media Branding(adding Logo, or intro to photos)
Making and receiving phone calls
Creating Business Cards,brochures, or flyers on Canva or Microsoft Ofiice
Preference will be given to candidates with experience and photography or film equipment.
College credit will be initiated with students school when selected.
Please call 904-674-7420 for interview after you’ve applied.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required