PART-TIME MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST (PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER) – Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office – Jacksonville, FL
Company: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
This entry-level position reports to the Commanding Officer of the Public Relations and Information Unit. In addition to general office duties the Multimedia Specialist will provide support in the following areas:
- Serves as a photographer for the unit who will capture and edit photos for use in various mediums;
- Produces video packages supporting agency priorities including civic ceremonies, training, crime prevention, community engagement and the outcomes of major investigations;
- Creates highlight videos to showcase at awards ceremonies and civic ceremonies;
- Provides technical assistance and support in the development, duplication, broadcast and distribution of video production including news conferences, meetings, b-roll segments, etc.;
- General administrative duties as assigned;
- Monitors and maintains inventory of department’s technical production equipment;
- Maintains the library of video footage;
- Assists with graphic design projects while adhering to the branding and marketing priorities outlined in policy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience in multimedia development and production tools including video production (camera, lighting kit, green screen, audio, pre/post-production, etc.) Proficient in usage of PC and MAC equipment, strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Audition and Premiere Pro), Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
Open Requirements/Supplemental Information:
A three year combination of education, training and professional experience in public relations, multimedia journalism, communications, or a closely related field.
The City of Jacksonville is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer and will provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants in compliance with all applicable federal and state employment laws and the current interpretation of employment discrimination by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, as set forth in Directive 0528. There shall be no discrimination or harassment against any person with regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other impermissible factor in recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, placement, promotion, discipline, demotion, transfers, layoff, recall, termination, working conditions and related terms and conditions of employment.
Min:USD $25.00/Hr.Max:USD $25.00/Hr.