Media Operations Specialist – Bluewater Media – Clearwater, FL
Company: Bluewater Media
Location: Clearwater, FL
Media Operations Specialist
Bluewater is looking to expand and add a Media Operations Specialist role. The best candidate will have between 1 to 3 year of proven experience in customer service, support, strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and value the trust involved with being part of a flexible and dynamic, fast-growing team. Prior agency experience preferred, especially in dubs and traffic. Experience in data entry or reporting would be ideal. Knowledge of Excel.
· Manage the setup of tape
· Help with daily data imports for various feeds (call center, web, 3rd party monitor, etc). into Core for various programs.
· Daily response reconciliation for daily data feeds by program in a timely fashion.
o Identify any missing files.
o Each program will have different fields that need to be verified
· Identify and communicate any potential file issues or files that don’t reconcile properly to supervisor and the US team before 8AM EST.
· All data files and count reconciliation needs to be completed before 8AM EST.
· Manage the setup and implementation of data feeds from various vendors (call center, web, 3rd party monitor, etc). into Core for all programs.
· Implement data setup in media management software
· Verify the accuracy of all data flows at the start of all news client programs
· Identify and communicate any potential issues to supervisor.
Systems Management (CORE)
· Develop a mastery of CORE Media System in order to manage and maintain all aspects of the system and become and in-house expert of functionality
· Evaluate, recommend implement new features/functionality as it is released
· Work with CORE representatives to troubleshoot functionality/setup issues
· Assist in new client/program setup and implementation
· Assist in training new features and developing best practices/processes
· Build reports in media software to client or internal specifications for management of media programs to specific business goals
· Design and implement custom reporting to client specifications using tools like Excel, PowerBI, etc.
· Review all reporting setups to verify accuracy of both raw and calculated data components
· Identify and recommend improvements to reporting systems and best practices for timely delivery of relevant data to clients
· Assist in the analysis of media results through the development of relevant reporting.
· Become in house expert in the setup and implementation of telemarketing and web sites for DRTV and hybrid campaigns.
· Regularly review sales and conversion performance for client campaigns against historical data and industry standards
o Provide analysis on findings
o Identify issues/trends and recommend changes to improve performance.
· Maintain relationships with 3rd party data providers to recommend the best solutions providers to achieve client goals.
· Oversee and maintain that best practices are followed for delivery of tapes/traffic/confirmations for successful and timely campaign launches. Assist in setup and delivery of this data when needed.
· Provide management and leadership to assigned members of the operation team
· Manage the successful execution of test calls/web/orders for all campaigns.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19