E-Commerce Photographer/Multimedia Producer – Til Valhalla Project – Jacksonville, FL
Company: Til Valhalla Project
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Til Valhalla Project
We are looking for an E-Commerce Photographer/Multimedia Producer to join our creative team. The E-Commerce Photographer/Multimedia Producer is responsible for producing photography, video, and social media content to maximize the sale-ability of items.
The office is located on the Jacksonville/Orange Park Florida line, just minutes from 295, and with our fun working environment we are looking for individuals who enjoy cracking jokes and having fun while creating awesome work!
Our fun laid-back environment where the marketing, production, and design team, work hand in hand in cultivating and creating awesome designs for Veteran/First Responder apparel and custom products. We are looking for a self-motivated & experienced E-Commerce Photographer/Multimedia Producer to work alongside our teams. Portfolio required. *If you do not submit a portfolio – You will be disqualified from this position*.
If you are unable to be creative, motivated, and provide high quality content… this position is not for you.
- Market and advertise products to attract customers via social media, advertisements, and web-ready content.
- Photograph products for e-commerce, advertising, and product marketing
- Analyze and determine how to compose a product, following brand standard for consistency, accuracy, and quality.
- Use various photographic techniques and equipment to capture products in commercial-quality photographs.
- Responsible for overall image workflow and DAM, including enhancing and editing images, adding keywords, and organizing and maintaining a digital portfolio
- Support Internal and Executive Communication with photo and video production. Producing compelling video content for e-commerce, events, and social media
- Develop short-form video ads and “snackable” multi-media content
- Maintaining quality control to assure professional photography
- Work closely with marketing and design team researching packaging, design trends competition, and regulatory requirement.
- Communicate with internal teams to keep projects on schedule. Identify and communicate issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Hold a high degree in photography, visual arts, digital media, film, or related.
- Demonstrated knowledge of natural and studio lighting techniques
- Have 2+ years of proficiency in Adobe programs with a strong emphasis in Illustrator, InDesign, LightRoom, and Photoshop
- Social Media Fluency (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities, perform under tight deadlines, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow instructions but also exercise independent judgement; sound reasoning, and problem-solving skills. Critical thinker who can adapt standards to a wide variety of formats and develop new concepts.
- Resiliency; respond well to constructive feedback.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Prompt and Regular Attendance
- Dependable, honest, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team member
Education and Experience
- Veteran/Military background a Plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 yrs. Professional photographer
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to climb (stairs), walk, stand, bend, stoop
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
*LAST REMINDER: IF YOU FAIL TO UPLOAD A PORTFOLIO, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,040.00 to $29,120.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page: