Ministry Digital Media Production Director
Demo Reel Required!
CrossLife Church is a growing, dynamic group of people of all ages who are interested in connecting through uplifting worship, practical Bible study, and active involvement in community service.
Scope of Position
- Member of the Technical Arts Ministry; functions as the head of the video/ digital media department. Designs/ creates/ and organizes digital media projects from the pre-production process thru the post-production process.
- Supports the vision of our Pastor and the direction of CrossLife Church; reports directly to the Technical Director.
- Full scope of planning, preparation, and execution of video/ graphic presentations in support of ministry events, conferences, 3rd party events hosted on campus, and video content creation for social media.
- Provides a key voice and subject-matter expertise into the strategic planning process of the ministry events with the Worship Arts Team.
- Provides experiential insight into the research, planning, and management of the AV elements within the ministry event production.
- Supervises and manages the video-editing department.
- Sets up, operates and coordinates on-location and off-location productions.
- Edits CrossLife’s TV service, which airs every Sunday morning.
- Serves as Team Lead for Sunday morning and ministry event productions.
- Schedule, teach and build Tech Arts teams in related ministries.
- Must be “on call” and able to respond to requests outside the confines of job description/regular work hours due to the nature of the event industry.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Technical Director as needed.
Qualifications / Personal Characteristics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Film, Digital Media or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a combination of Motion Graphics and Video Production.
- Experience in event production direction, including stage design and video projection is a plus.
- Must have a firm grasp of all AV fields and how they interface to facilitate complex presentations.
- Must have the ability to tell story and create content in different mediums such as animation, motion graphics and video content.
- Proficient in Apple and PC computer software platforms, Studio Cameras and DSLRs.
- Creative and proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop).
- Ability to work with a team and communicate to them and on-air talent.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior.
- Self-motivated; demonstrate ability to get the job done.
- Concerned about team success; trustworthy and reliable.
- Creative thinker; effective problem solver; organized.
- Able to work well with others while under pressure.
- $30,000/ year; full-time, salaried position (Based on Experience)
Building lives that matter by leading people into a growing relationship with Christ.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Motion Graphics and Video Production: 2 years (Preferred)
- Oviedo, FL 32765 (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible